- I have no idea what Chrome Frame support is. I've used Google Sites with Chrome and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.
- An improved UI for inserting stuff is a nice touch, but hardly something I griped about.
- The effect of anonymous Apps Scripts eludes me, but then again I'm not much for jumping in Google Apps API or anything (more designer than programmer).
- More webfonts...I think they are referring to the webfonts release earlier this month.
Scheduled Release track features update 6/1/11
The following features are intended for release to these domains on June 7:
- Chrome Frame support
- Improved Dialog UI when inserting Docs, images etc.
- Apps Scripts in Sites can be published to anonymous users
- More webfonts in Sites
Google Apps, Google Apps for Business, Government and Education
For more information:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.