Also, I ran into a conflict and I want to give everyone a heads up. The error: This address is already being used. So how you do fix the This address is already being used error. My client was using Google Apps and bought their domain name from Google. So that web address was already spoken for. Here's what I did:
- Requested admin access to client's Google Apps
- Under Google Sites on the dashboard, I went to Site Mapping (www.google.com/a/yourcompany.com/SitesMappings)
- Delete that Site Mapping for the spoken-for web address.
- Proceed as usual (Google used GoDaddy.com to purchase the domain, unlock the domain and jump in DNS)
|Easy on the eyes.|
|Conquer .png for Google Sites|
|Tables, read the post on Magic Tables.|
|Background Images, I'm glad you get two.|
Hope you all enjoy seeing our latest project.