Custom Domain Mapping - How to Setup New Sites Web Address
- Apps > Google Sites
- Web Address Mapping
- Add a New Web Address
- Include your site's current URL extension, for example, sites.google.com/example.com/newsite , the extension would be newsite
- Select a subdomain of a domain or domain alias in your G Suite.
- Complete and then handle the DNS Records modications through your domain registrar
- For sites that are viewable within your organization only, the link is redirected to the Google Sites URL (such as http://sites.google.com/example.com/mysite).
- New Sites address mappings automatically provision domain-validated SSL certificates for secure connections. You cannot use other certificates.
- You may need to wait up to 24 hours to see your changes reflected. This feature is not available for trial domains.